The other day I shared this post on our Facebook page. Since then I've been thinking that most of the pointers are also quite good for small businesses.
Small business rely on word-of mouth. We live and die by feedback. If people don't know we exist, then we can't sell them books (or whatever service the business offers). Also, we like feedback - it let's us know where we're going right (or otherwise!) and what we need to change. That's why we have the Boast Board.
- Let us know how you think we've done
- If you've bought through a medium that asks for feedback (ie, Amazon), please leave some
- Mention us on your blog, or whatever
- Follow this blog
- Follow us on Facebook (all our stock updates go there)
- Like or Share our posts
- Tell your friends
- Don't be shy - if you think we might have a book of interest, ask!